Title: E-Mail This
The New York Times E-mail This
This page was sent to you by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Personal Note
I'm forwarding this article because it may be of interest. I do not necessarily agree with the argument being presented.

TECHNOLOGY |   March 9, 2005
Doctors' Journal Says Computing Is No Panacea
By STEVE LOHR
Recent research casts doubt on the drive by the Bush administration and many health experts to move the nation's health care records quickly into the computer age.

Most E-mailed
1. Mumbai to Midtown, Chaat Hits the Spot
2. Colicky Baby? Read This Before Calling an Exorcist
3. Bankruptcy Bill Set for Passage; Victory for Bush
4. Op-Ed Columnist: Homegrown Osamas
5. Doctors' Journal Says Computing Is No Panacea

»  Go to Complete List