Go Nancy! I can't be at the meeting, but that would be slick if an audio feed could be fed to the web. I'd never heard of it before, but the website paints a pick of a very useful service.

http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php

Joseph Dal Molin wrote:

Hi Mano,

I will be delighted to vet your presentation and even contribute some of my slides from the ever evolving set that I have been working with.

There will be video recording at the conference....unlikely that we will broadcast video...but Nancy is cooking up something with TeamSpeak...so you will be able to hear it at least. Stay tuned for Marty Johnson's talk on the origins of VistA the "Underground Railroad" it is truly an incredible story told by a wonderful story teller and charter member of the group that gave birth to VistA.

Joseph

Doctor Bones wrote:

Hi all,
I wanted to come to the Boston meeting, but sadly... it won't happen :P
Soooooo....
That means I am going to try to go from Nancy's help getting CPRS
working.... (everlasting gratitude)... to getting a clinic working.
Hah... you say... well... um... you are right.
Oh well... Is there anyway... someone with a camcorder could broadcast the
meeting.... maybe save it somewhere online?

On an unrelated note...
I made a presentation for Vista... I was wondering if anyone was
interested in vetting it.  I also, plan on putting it somewhere online.

Thanks, Mano

.

-- Greg Kreis http://www.PioneerDataSys.com

"You are today where your thoughts have brought you, you will
  be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." (James Lane Allen)