-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Molly
Cheah
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:17 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Laundary and Housekeeping Modules

The software is not used for pricing or charging for the use of laundry
/ housekeeping for patient stay in the hospital. It's used for managing
these functionalities as part of managing the hospital.

Who change the patients' clothes and bed sheets  in the hospital and
where do you send them for cleaning? When a patient is discharged, who
changed the bed sheets for the next patient to be admitted? And what do
you do with those sheets?

Molly