This one entry isn't quite the same situation, since 3.5 is the file found at ^%ZIS(1, so I don't believe that it would be necessary to change the node.  FileMan is definitely smart enough to know not to try to access the file entry it had just deleted.  The one that caused you problems was in a file referenced by the entry you were deleting which in turn was going back to try to use the original entry that was just deleted.

I'm impressed that you were so prompt in reviewing the "SCR" nodes...

Marianne

Kevin Toppenberg wrote:

Marianne,

I wrote this short code to show all the "SCR" nodes

ShowSCR
        new I
        set I=$order(^DD(""))
        for  do  quit:(I="")
        . if $data(^DD(I,0,"SCR")) zwr ^DD(I,0,"SCR")
        . set I=$order(^DD(I))

I then looked at them all, and they all seemed ok
except for this one:

^DD(3.5,0,"SCR")="I 1 Q:$G(D)'=""LSYN""
Q:'$D(^%ZOSF(""VOL""))  I
$P(^%ZIS(1,Y,0),U,9)=^%ZOSF(""VOL"")!($P(^%ZIS(1,Y,0),U,9)="""")"

It looks like that ^%ZIS ought to be in a $G().

Think I should change it?

Kevin

--- Marianne Susaanti Follingstad