Well hell . . .

On Apr 11, 2005, at 5:03 PM, Bhaskar, KS wrote:

Thanks for the clarification, Maury.  Yes, Fidelity will be offering
Oracle (and perhaps DB2 someday) as an alternative database for our
Profile banking application.  We are not replacing GT.M or dropping
support for GT.M, or "moving GT.M to Oracle".  Indeed, it is my opinion
that the majority of Profile customers will choose GT.M when they make
choices about configuring Profile, but ultimately it is all about the
customer's choice rather than our choice.  Since database configuration
is managed at the level of the Profile application code layered on top
of GT.M, the topic is completely irrelevant to VistA on GT.M.

I don't recollect anything from the VistA Community Meeting about GT.M
being ported to Mac OS X by anyone in the user community. Except for
running it on Linux in an emulated PC, porting to Mac OS X from the open
source port to x86 GNU/Linux would be a non-trivial effort.

-- Bhaskar