I need to add that I am having trouble with this new CPRS/Crossover office
combination as it is disabling my ability to connect to the Demo database
consistently and I can only fix it by replacing the database.  I am working
on defining the problem so we can figure out what needs to be done to fix it,
so I would not be in a hurry to do anything yet.