Hi Nancy,
It is just a sheet of paper with
patient name, age, room number, diagnosis, days in, and maybe a few
notes... like vitals, or things that need to be done...

Usually I have seen it in an excell sheet written by the residents.
And they just go through it every day (updated)

I don't know what it is called... we always just used to call it the
patient list (from what I remember)

Στις 13-04-2005, ημέρα Τετ, και ώρα 11:40 -0400, ο/η Nancy Anthracite
έγραψε: