HA HA WRONG!!!
Once that didn't work I went to the technical manual

and viola

GTM>D Q^DI
VA FileMan 22.0
Select OPTION: 1  ENTER OR EDIT FILE ENTRIES
INPUT TO WHAT FILE: NEW PERSON// HOSPITA
     1   HOSPITAL LOCATION                (6 entries)
     2   HOSPITAL REVIEW                  (0 entries)
CHOOSE 1-2: 1  HOSPITAL LOCATION          (6 entries)
EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL//
Select HOSPITAL LOCATION NAME: OR1
  Are you adding 'OR1' as a new HOSPITAL LOCATION (the 7TH)? No// Y
(Yes)
   HOSPITAL LOCATION TYPE: OR  OPERATING ROOM

Or as a friend of mine used to say...
there are no stupid questions... just stupid people :)
And, I must say I resemble that remark :P

P.S. I hope you all don't mind me posting this too the list.
     If you feel I am going overboard... please let me know.

Στις 11-04-2005, ημέρα Δευ, και ώρα 19:59 +0300, ο/η Dr Bones έγραψε: