OpenVistA SemiVivA VA Demo has bogus / demo patient data, but it has
other glitches since its purpose is to demonstrate patient data access
via CPRS.

OpenVistA SemiVivA 0.4 and OpenVistA VivA VA Demo will happily coexist
on your machine without interfering with each other (as long as you have
adequate disk space).

-- Bhaskar