Anna, will you provide to the community your how-to for your recent
success(es)(?

...Dee Knapp

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:43 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hardhats-members] problem issuing item from warehouse to
primary inventory point

Hi

Have successfully made a Purchase Order and receive items against it.
The
items were entered into inventory through the ADJUST INVENTORY QUANTITY
option.

Then I was trying issue the item to a primary inventory point using POST
ISSUE BOOK ORDER option. The warehouse balance has reflected the
dispensing
but the inventory point (ENTER/EDIT INVENTORY ITEM option) does not show
it.

Now when I try to adjust the item into the primary inventory point using
the ADJUST INVENTORY QUANTITY option again, it does not work. The
comment
it shows is "THIS ISSUE BOOK HAS NOT BEEN POSTED (NO FMS LINE NUMBER)
AND
CANNOT BE ADJUSTED".

Is this because I am using a wrong option? How can I do this?

Anna