Several people (as in more than one but less than a billion) have
written to me and said that a big reason that they do not participate,
even though they are interested in VistA is the lack of an open license.

In my previous post I mentioned something about wheels... we should be
flying by now...

I am still writing the documentation that I said would be done
yesterday. I already know it is going to suck... but it will be released
GNU FDL which means that you can modify it and make it better :P

Manolis