I  agree wholeheartedly, but I think we need to be sure OpenVistA really is
going to continue to belong to WorldVistA first, or replace it with something
that we know will.

I recently bought the url OpenSourceVistA.net for my home server because I,
like you, feel educating people about the meaning of Open Source is
important.  Once the concept of Open Source is more widely recognized, I am
sure the demand will grow for Open Source healthcare solutions and others may
see the value of converting their products to Open Source or to joining a
great cause.