On behalf of the WorldVistA board of directors, I would like to express our
thanks to all the individuals and organizations that contributed their time,
knowledge and skills over the past few years. Your efforts directly contributed
to WorldVistA's success in winning the VVSO contract. This award represents a
significant milestone and is a tremendous opportunity to increase the synergy
of the entire VistA Community.

Maury Pepper, Chairman