Actually, pointing to missing files won't cause the problem reported here.
Fileman does tolerate that.  Having data at ^DD(200.07475,.01,nn but not at
^DD(200.07475,.01,0) WILL cause such errors.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gregory
Woodhouse
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:55 AM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Another GTM error

Fileman is resilient against quite a few potential errors, but
pointing to files not in the DD is not one of them.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A practical man is a man who practices the errors of his
forefathers. -- Benjamin Disraeli