So - Dr. Morales,

Did you send this message via web? Or Outlook? Can you reply to a (this)
message with Outlook?  I too experienced similar problems with Outlook. I
had to unsubscribe the list and then re-subscribe to get it to work. You
might try that. Greg Kreis was a lot of help, though I'm not sure either of
us ever figured what was happening.

Thanks,

thurman