Yeah, I agree.  Back off from giving Nancy grief about
her install instructions.  We all know that VistA is
not a plug-n-play program.

I, for one, am glad she has figured out all 100+ steps
needed.

I created a one-step scripting system for
configuration.  But then I got my system configured so
I didn't acutely need it.  And no one seemed
interested in working out the kinks.  So it sits on my
computer.

Kevin

http://developer.yahoo.net/?fr=offad-ysdn-ostg-q22005