Usha,

The screen log you are showing below if for using the
VistA option "REGISTER A PATIENT".

This is different from the edited version of this that
I posted to you.  This REGISTER A PATIENT option is
doing things that I did not need, and I suspect that
you don't need them either.

You don't get problems with the registration time with
my routine do you?

Kevin

=== message truncated ===