From: Kevin Toppenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 2:37 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] CPRS Logon Error

Hmmm.... it sounds to me like you are not completely
configured yet.

Can you log in to VistA from the console first?  I
have come to beleive that you need to get everything
working reasonably well from the console side before
connecting with CPRS.  For example, there is a text
based version of CPRS (menu option: OR OE/RR MENU
CLINICIAN).  If you can work with that OK, then you
eleminate all the TCP/IP or RPCBroker communication
issues you have to worry about with CPRS.

Kevin

--- "Martinelli, Richard"