Interesting point. I notice I have 4 devices. It's easy to decide on GTM and
DSM. Does this "nul" device serve any function in Cache/windows? It does
seem the Cache.dat versions are subject to a little variation. ...thx/t

  $I: NUL                               ASK DEVICE: NO
  ASK PARAMETERS: NO                    SIGN-ON/SYSTEM DEVICE: NO
  LOCATION OF TERMINAL: Text Browser Utility
  ASK HOST FILE: NO                     ASK HFS I/O OPERATION: NO
  POST-CLOSE EXECUTE: D POSTCLS^RGEDBRS
  PRE-OPEN EXECUTE: D PREOPEN^RGEDBRS   SUBTYPE: P-RGBROWSER
  TYPE: HOST FILE SERVER