You guys know about CCR?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin
Toppenberg
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 4:45 PM
To: hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Hardhats-members] XML data export

My understanding of XML is that you try to make your
tags as self explainatory as possible (i.e. "PATIENT
NAME", "DATE OF BIRTH"), and then hire a programmer to
import the data into the next system--hopefully in a
relatively painless manner.

Kevin

--- Greg Woodhouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>