Part of my concern relates the what happended when I had to move (KIDS) the PROTOCOL file from VistA to my native FileMan system. That KIDS surprisingly brought over a ScreenMan form and option. The screenshot below shows 1860 SORT templates. If  I enter that bank they are all there. I DON’T want them in the VistA system.

Am I using the “edit” incorrectly? Or am I at he wrong place? Guess I need to go back to the manual ;-).. I just can’t fund how to deal with this configuration.

Thanks,

thurman

                          Edit a Build                          PAGE 3 OF 4

Name: MAW*1.1*1                             TYPE: SINGLE PACKAGE

                           Build Components

SORT TEMPLATE             (1862

INPUT TEMPLATE            (127)

FORM                       (66)