I have just now created a Grants subject heading on Linux Medical News http://www.linuxmednews.com that anyone can post too. Staying vigilant and populating this subject heading reliabily and accurately is a problem for me alone with my current workload. I will probably miss many announcements and have already missed several. I am involved with a team for the big ONCHIT RFP and this is going to take a bunch of my time. However, with the Grants Subject heading on LMN that anyone can post too 24/7, this can be a joint effort. If you find a potential FOSS grant that has not been publicized, please take a few minutes to put an announcement on LMN. I'll see to it that it gets disseminated widely.

-- IV

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:44:56 -0400