Incidentally, XSLT and XSL-FO were initially part of the same specification. I think one of the main reasons XSLT was split off into a separate specification is that people quickly came to realize how useful it would be for applications having nothing to do with style or formatting. It has become a kind of general purpose data transformation language.

===
Gregory Woodhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It is foolish to answer a question that
you do not understand."
--G. Polya ("How to Solve It")