From: "Pkale Robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] Who is ready to install VistA *today*?

I've gotten pretty far into the installation. However, I faced with an
issue. The PRIMARY MENU OPTION: is only allowing me to enter 'EVE3'
and not 'EVE'.

When I move forward into the installation to Set up menus for the System
Manager

Also, when I type 'XUMAINT', I'm not asked to pick EVE, or EVE3

If you want access to see this,, I really don't mind. I can call
you,,, it's not a problem.

Thanks for your help.