On 7/29/05, Nancy Anthracite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have you got anything listed in that RPC Broker Site Parameters file as a
> listener?  If you do, use that one.  IF not, it will be created when you do
> he D START^XWBTCP(PORT NUMBER)
I'm doing exactly this:

GTM>D STRT^XWBTCP(9200)
Start TCP Listener...
TCP Listener on port 9200 appears to be running already.

But I still get:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ nmap 192.168.0.119

Starting nmap 3.81 ( http://www.insecure.org/nmap/ ) at 2005-07-29 19:24 CEST
Interesting ports on 192.168.0.119:
(The 1659 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
PORT    STATE SERVICE
22/tcp  open  ssh
25/tcp  open  smtp
80/tcp  open  http
631/tcp open  ipp

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.228 seconds

Interesting: Netstat -a tells me that it is open:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ netstat -a
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 *:9200                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:http                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ssh                   *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:ipp                   *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:smtp                  *:*                     LISTEN
tcp        0      0 *:9210                  *:*                     LISTEN

Nmap does not. Hmm.. thinking...

Thanks
Zeno