I marked his account as 'no mail' so hopefully that quit its reply saying he is out. Sorry.

If you see something that you feel needs admin action (inappropriate messages, automated messages that are annoying, spam ,etc.) just send me a message and I'll do my best to get on it. My address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

chuck5566 wrote:

I say it's time for the return of the Pirates of the MDC. I say we tie the scurvy dog to the yardarm, with hee's own USB and PS2 cables. ARRRR!