I would also like to have answers to these questions.
It would be very important to have benefits to implement
EMR-Billing system especially in a small clinic because
they are the ones short on support staff most of the times.
Even if OpenVista can save license fees and installation
can be done by volunteers, would doctors be willing to
'sacrifice' their $250/hr time to learn this system?

Jae.