----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael D. Weisner"
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Hardhats-members] VistA Community Meeting in October

> Once again, though, where will the meeting be?  I need to make hotel
> reservations.

"where" is being worked on.  We are actively looking for a venue in the DC
area.  Constructive suggestions will gladly be accepted.  The uncertainty of
the VistA-Office release and other related issues played havoc with our
planning.  Seven weeks 'til touch-down is insane, but we've done it before --
we'll do it again and surprise even ourselves.