Would those of you who have flow sheets that are used by users or potential
users of VistA or VistA-Office be good enough to forward me copies?  If you
do not have them in electronic format, contact me off the list and I will
make arrangements to send you an envelope for sending them to me in.  We are
trying to determine the range of issues these present for duplicating their
functionality in VistA.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Those of you working in hospitals with ICUs, etc., that use them, I would
appreciate your input as well.  If you have a non-scanned computer based
solution that is being used in VA hospitals, I would appreciate knowing the
details of your system.

Thanks in advance.