I assume you're familiar with the history at (thanks to George Timson):

<http://www.hardhats.org/history/hardhats.html>

It may not be exactly what you need, but may be a useful source of
information.

--- Ignacio Valdes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all, I'm preparing for next weeks panel discussion at
> amia.org's
> fall conference on Deploying VistA. I'm doing the Public Policy part
> in keeping with the conference theme. I have a bunch of stuff
> already,
> but does anyone have a history of VistA from a legislative angle?
> Major dates and happenings over the years? If so, please e-mail me.
> --
> IV

Gregory Woodhouse  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Einstein was a giant. He had his head in the clouds and his feet on the
ground."

-- Richard P. Feynman