 From: "Alejandra Ruiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net
 Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 11:15 AM
 Subject: [Hardhats-members] FileMan Language

  Hi everybody, im from spain and i wish to change the language of

fileman.

  do the next steps but it doesnt work.

  D ^XUP
  Select OPTION NAME: KERNEL MANAGEMENT MENU  XUKERNEL
  Select Kernel Management Menu Option: ENTER/Edit Kernel Site Parameters

  DEFAULT LANGUAGE: 3

  NUMBER 3 CORRESPONDS TO SPANISH, THEN I RESTART CACHE AND RUN CPRS BUT

THE

  CAPTIONS INTO THE FILEMAN DOESNT CHANGE

  What should i do, Thanks

  Alejandra