The login page doesn't let you create an account.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nancy
Anthracite
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:14 AM
To: Hardhats List
Subject: Fwd: [Hardhats-members] acess to wiki openforum_worldvista.org

There should be a link in the EXTREME upper right hand corner of the page.

Date: Tuesday 07 March 2006 05:04
From: gm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: hardhats-post-address <hardhats-members@lists.sourceforge.net>

I need some help with wiki openforum_worldvista.org access.

Attempts to access links on the wiki at page
http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/  requires login info.
 From here I can't seem to create an account or email a new password.

gm - greg martinson