Ashfaq --

Installing VistA on GT.M on Linux is trivial.  Download the latest FOIA
VistA SemiVivA - in this case 20060113 - and follow the instructions at

The fun starts when you start to setup/configure VistA itself.  Until
the Wiki comes up, perhaps someone can post their private directions
somewhere on the web.

It looks like you can use the Google cache of the wiki by inserting
64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:2dQAslvqAa0J: after the http:// on a wiki
URL, e.g.,  (one line):

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:2dQAslvqAa0J:openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Main_Page#Configuration_of_Packages

instead of:

http://openforum.worldvista.org/~forum/index.php?title=Main_Page#Configuration_of_Packages

It should also be possible to use the wayback machine
(http://archive.org) to access cached versions of the Wiki, but our
company firewall for some strange reason blocks access to these
archives.

-- Bhaskar