Dear Hardhats,

Change of plans. For today's call, I will be announcing the creation of WorldVistA's Education Team, explaining its mission, and discussing one of its top priorities: the planning and execution of our next VistA Community Meeting, coming soon.

Yours truly,
Rick Marshall
CTO, WorldVistA

Maury Pepper wrote:

 *** VistA Community Call -- Friday at NOON EST ***

TOPIC: Developing localized VistA code - Part 5.
DATE: Friday, March 14
TIME:  12:00 Noon EDT
DURATION:  1 hour.

CONFERENCE CALL DIAL IN NUMBERS
   USA  866-483-4159  (toll free)
   Outside USA  706-634-0093

Conference ID Number:  5361336

!!!
!!!   Please send suggested topics for future calls to:
!!! mpepper *at* worldvista *dot* org !!!

Thanks to Hewlett-Packard and Sharon Mobley
for providing the teleconferencing facilities.