This is my first post, so please excuse me if I violate any site etiquette.

I have spent some time reviewing the VistA demo and CPRS from the Hardhats/Nancy Anthracite, and am now trying to be a little more adventurous and install a more up to date version.

I am installing VistA onto Cache 5.0… It is the free one from Intersystems which is used to run the VistA demo.

I got the latest (6/15/06) fully patched Cache version from ftp://ftp.va.gov/vista/Software/cache.zip, and have installed it to the Cache database.

Now I’m running through doing the basic set-up, and have run into what seems to be a module failure while entering an access code for a new user.  I was entering a mixed AlphaNumeric code of ITB0627

The Terminal session is shown below.  Can anyone help me please?

Thanks,

            -Rob

USER>D ^%CD

Namespace: VISTA

You're in namespace VISTA

Default directory is c:\cachesys\mgr\vista\

VISTA>D Q^DI

VA FileMan 22.0

Your Identity(DUZ) is 0(zero).

Please identify yourself.

Access Code:

Your Identity(DUZ) is still 0(zero).

You need to identify yourself!

New Person?: ??

   Choose from:

   11           SPIVEY,RICK     RS

New Person?: 11  SPIVEY,RICK     RS

         ...OK? Yes//   (Yes)

Select OPTION: 1  ENTER OR EDIT FILE ENTRIES

INPUT TO WHAT FILE: NEW PERSON//

EDIT WHICH FIELD: ALL// ACCESS CODE  Want to edit ACCESS CODE (Y/N)

THEN EDIT FIELD: KEY

     1   KEY DELEGATION LEVEL

     2   KEYS    (multiple)

     3   KEYSTROKES FROM LM WP

CHOOSE 1-3: PRIMARY MENU OPTION

THEN EDIT FIELD:

Select NEW PERSON NAME: MANAGER,SYSTEM       MS

Want to edit ACCESS CODE (Y/N): Y

Enter a new ACCESS CODE <Hidden>: ******

 S XUU=X,X=$$EN^XUSHSH(X),XUH=X,XMB(1)=$O(^VA(200,"A",XUH,0)) I XMB(1),XMB(1)'=D

         ^

A S XMB="XUS ACCESS CODE VIOLATION",XMB(1)=$P(^VA(200,XMB(1),0),"^"),XMDUN="Secu

rity" D ^XMB

<RECOMPILE>AASK1+4^XUS2

VISTA 8d1>

Robert Marmion