> To use it, you will need to create an environment where you will work
> (see http://tinyurl.com/738jk for details).  As a normal user, to create
> an environment in ~/myHuiVista4.1, execute:
>
>    /usr/local/HuiVista4.1/run ~/myHuiVista4.1

Prior to this you will need to create the initial database, right?

I tried with the other install script and it worked, plus the added bonus
prize of creating the journal! It just keeps getting better.

ibk$ /usr/local/HuiVista4.1/install myHuiVista4.1/
Creating environment in  myHuiVista4.1/  as child of environment in
/usr/local/HuiVista4.1
Unzipping from parent to create initial database
%GTM-I-JNLCREATE, Journal file /home/ibk/myHuiVista4.1/g/mumps.mjl created for
database file /home/ibk/myHuiVista4.1/g/mumps.dat with BEFORE_IMAGES
%GTM-I-JNLSTATE, Journaling state for database file
/home/ibk/myHuiVista4.1/g/mumps.dat is now ON
Default permission for development environment is for all to read and group to
write - please alter as needed

--
Ismet B. Kursunoglu, MD, FCCP

 Medical Director