(Page 1)

      The Spiral and the Holographic Matrix

      by Ronald Holt
      Director, Flower of Life Research

      August, 2000

      Foreward

      When Drunvalo and Dan Winter introduced me to sacred geometry, I passed
through a doorway that held a vast new perspective of reality that caused me to
grow internally. As I continued to study I found that I was left with many new
tools with which I could work. Yet I felt "stuck" (in a good way) inside a
geometric puzzle of reality that I intuitively felt was only a portion of what
we are or are capable of becoming.

      I continued exploring with my joy, and found my interest peak around the
spiral. The spiral, in conjunction with what I had learned of sacred geometry,
helped me take the geometric tools and apply them for myself in order to
discover how to begin to feel intimately in touch with the entire holographic
and geometric fabric that underlies creation. In a step-by-step fashion from
the spiral and the sacred geometry, my left and right brain began to see that
each of us mirror creation itself. The geometry helped me to embrace and expand
my vision and understanding so I could see even further beyond the sacred
geometry with utter humility. I was brought to my knees when I began to see how
vast all of us really are when we incorporate three specific principles that
take us even beyond sacred geometry into the fabric of creation itself. All of
these three principals will be explored in this article.

      I am writing this article with the intention of helping to inspire more
people to embrace sacred geometry as a way to move even further beyond it. I
hope you all continue to explore until you find your own unique path that leads
you to the understanding of sacred geometry on a deeper level that will then
allow you to see beyond sacred geometry in order to understand and claim more
of your greater being. What is the effect of this study? It results in a
greater humility, because it beckons the individual to step beyond our accepted
history and definitions of reality and to embrace a greater understanding of
who we really are.

      There will always exist so much more to our being than we can imagine.
Creation (and all that exists within it) can be modeled by sacred geometry.
Sacred geometry appears to be the blueprint underlying the many aspects of
creation. Sacred geometry and the holographic nature of reality are models that
enable us to fathom the possibility that we are the universe, but yet we are
still more. Our true being defies all descriptions or boundaries. We are
boundless beings made of pure principle itself.

      Topics covered in this article include:

      * What is the Holographic Matrix?
      * Quantum Fluidity and the Warping and Wrapping of the Holographic Fabric
      * Magnetic 3-D Memory and the Human Holographic Fabric
      * Unwrapping the Holographic Fabric by Numbing the Magnetic 3-D Memory
      * Triune Principals of Reality (Going Beyond Sacred Geometry)
      * Reclaiming our Heritage

      1) What is the Holographic Matrix?

      A technical definition of a hologram can be the following: A hologram has
the maximum symmetry of all fractal planes or geometric faces within the system
to which it belongs. In simple terms, this means that an entire replica of an
object or idea is completely represented inside the smallest aspect of itself.
This is true with holographic film. An image is embedded onto holographic film
and through the use of lasers, the image can be projected in its 3D form. Let's
say that you took a pair of scissors and cut a tiny piece of film and moved it
across the room so it was away from the original. Using the same laser, you
could still project the complete 3D image that was embedded on the original
film!

      So if we take a cell, an atom, or a molecule, we would have all the
necessary requirements in that tiny object to see the entire holographic matrix
to which it belonged. Theoretically, a single planet could be created from one
molecule. Size then, does not matter. A piece of the infinite will
theoretically recreate the infinite from which it originated. A good question
to ponder is: "Can you take a piece of infinite away from itself?"

      Imagine for a moment that a sacred geometrical template of reality
represents the holographic matrix and instead of a laser, the tool of
projection becomes focused consciousness itself. This would give the Creator
the perfect "art supplies" to create an entire 3D reality!

      In sacred geometry we find holographic characteristics within the angular
and circular patterns. If we were to examine a unit of the entire universal
holographic reality, we would be inviting our imagination to embrace an
infinite quantity of geometric dimensional planes that exist within and around
every unit of the entire created universe.

      Inviting our mind to embrace a piece of the infinite would be inviting
our mind to embrace the whole infinite, because the infinite is holographic. If
our mind began to embrace the infinite, theoretically it would not be able to
stop because the infinite would begin to swallow the one embracing it. A kind
of "seed within seeds' or in this case "universes within universes" exists
within all things in creation. These dimensional planes have been illustrated
in smaller scale by using sacred geometry. In sacred geometry, these planes
have been illustrated as being separated by binary as well as phi ratio
divisions or "fractal stratas" neatly packed, embedded or overlaid around each
other. These geometrical fractal stratas extend outward (as well as inward) in
every direction.

      This holographic matrix is exemplified in the samples of the platonic
solids of sacred geometry. These geometric shapes are holographic and have
fractals within them such as the tetrahedron within a tetrahedron, cube within
a cube, star tetrahedron within a star tetrahedron, octahedron within an
octahedron, icosahedron within an icosahedron, dodecahedron within a
dodecahedron, and more.

      2) Quantum Fluidity and the Warping and Wrapping of the Holographic
Fabric

      Astronomy has defined for us that a large planetary body such as a sun
will warp the time-space fabric or continuum around it. Stretch a blanket
between 4 people and place a bowling ball in the center. You will find that the
blanket droops where the ball rests in the center. The indentation is in the
shape of an inverted cone.

      A black hole warps the space-time fabric to the degree that it will bend
light and distort time. An example of this is like taking a stretched blanket
and wrapping the middle portion of the blanket in a spiraling cone. A black
hole has an anomaly at its core that creates the whirlpool effect called a
"quantum singularity". This quantum singularity becomes so powerfully
attractive that all particles are effected by the gravitational pull towards
the core of the black hole. The circular edge of the fabric where it first
indents is where you just begin to be pulled into the gravitational spin. It is
called the "event horizon".

      If a single sphere is a hologram of the entire reality, then any sphere
is a matrix with infinite potential. It has the ability to produce a
gravitational field. If we were to create a local singularity, we may only need
a single sphere that spins rather than an entire black hole.

      Why is this so? A spinning sphere will spin faster and faster, wrapping
the fabric of reality tighter and tighter like the analogy of the blanket,
above. It will spin faster and wrap tighter until it creates a quantum
singularity - an interdimensional doorway that is created when one reality
cannot sustain such highly compressed energy. When the energy can't "fit" into
this 3D reality any longer, it turns from matter into energy. The energy
compresses and concentrates itself into a fluidlike state and transcends from a
reality based on form to a reality based on fluid formlessness. This is how
matter transcends into spirit.

      Since a sphere has infinite holographic geometric patterns inherent
within it, it would also have quite a number of holographic planes or octaves
to it as well. So then instead of placing a sphere upon a just a single
outstretched blanket, we could simulate the additional planes and octaves
associated with the sphere by placing several outstretched blankets underneath
each other separated by a few inches.

      When we place our sphere upon the top blanket, it would bend the blanket
and touch several other blankets below it as well. This is an analogy to show
that what happens in one reality plane affects other realities as well. When we
experience spiritual revelation or an intense moment of pure universal love, we
experience this kind of transcendence on many levels of our being. We are not
just one-dimensional. What happens on one level of self affects the whole of
our being.

      Geometric forms by themselves are fixed and stagnant without the inherent
properties of the golden spiral that compel all geometric forms to implode or
transcend. As we have seen in the article entitled "The Golden Mean Spiral and
the Merkaba", the golden spiral is an inherent component within both angular
and spherical geometry. It is the force that creates the vortical field in all
geometric forms. Without that vortical field, there can be no implosion and
transcendence. Through the golden spiral, all geometry transcends form and
moves into quantum fluidity.

      Imagine a drop of water returning to an ocean. This is an example of
instant fluid integration. This quantum ocean is the very essence of the entire
holographic matrix of which we are a part. When we learn to become fluid in our
consciousness, we have the ability to tap into this vast ocean and literally
become one with the universal holographic fabric. The sages and masters of
Earth's history could achieve this and that is why they were able to bring back
such amazing teachings about oneness and the true essence of all life.

      3) Magnetic 3-D Memory and the Human Holographic Fabric

      Generally speaking, we have two forms of memory available to us. They are
Holographic Memory and Magnetic Memory.

      Holographic memory can be accessed predominantly in an altered or
expanded state of consciousness or open heartedness. The brain waves must be
lowered to alpha, theta or delta. When we are really clear and we tap into the
quantum fluidity, we have access to the holographic memory within ourselves and
within creation itself. Time and space are no longer limitations. Memory isn't
accessed in a linear fashion, but in an experiential one.

      Magnetic memory is accessed predominantly in a typical 3D linear fashion,
in which the beta brain wave state is dominant. This type of memory is very
limited and is affected by subjective perception. A good analogy is to imagine
an accordion. When it is in its compressed state, the bellows are folded. If a
picture were painted on the compressed edges of the accordion bellows, it may
seem complete in its compressed state, but it would give you limited
information. As soon as the accordion was expanded, the picture would make no
sense. When the accordion is expanded, a greater view of reality would unfold.
This is exactly how we relate to reality with our conscious minds. We think we
see and know everything there is to know, but we are really only viewing the
painted picture on the side of a compressed accordion. When expanded, we
discover how limited our perceptions really are.

      Since we are spirit beings in the material, metaphorically we have two
fabrics woven within us. Neatly packed within us is the holographic fabric of
creation of which all humans and all things are intimately a part. We also have
a denser 3D material fabric as well, and this one often distracts us from the
more expanded holographic state.

      Theoretically it is possible that as long as there is a relatively strong
magnetic field surrounding us (like on a planet in 3D reality), our mind will
utilize a magnetic form of memory storage. This local magnetic field seems to
keep the accordion bellows compressed so we can only view a limited perspective
of reality. When the local magnetic field weakens (such as during interstellar
travel), the holographic memory fabric can begin to unfurl so we can see the
bigger picture of reality and not be limited by a 3D perspective. At that
point, it is possible to view two overlapping realities. One reality is our
common 3D, while the other is a less common holographic reality that may seem
very spiritual in nature to us.

      To maintain a body in 3D reality, one needs to have an identity, which
serves as an anchor that keeps us here. The ego requires a lot of energy to
maintain itself in 3D reality. The ego (which metaphorically can be compared to
a black hole in 3D) maintains a 3D perspective by a warping and wrapping the
geometric holographic fabric within us, just like in the earlier analogy of the
blanket and the sphere. The ego is like a quantum singularity - a spiral of
identity so strong that it can wrap and fold the holographic fabric tight
enough to create a densification of energy that allows the individual to remain
anchored in 3D.

      As an analogy, we are very much like a black hole when we are in 3D
consciousness. We feel needy and cut off from the infinite holographic reality.
We search for completion outside of ourselves by craving energy from others. We
are more like a white hole that radiates energy when we are in an expanded
state such as in meditation or in profound moments of love.

      The golden spiral is one of the key elements that can help unwrap the
holographic fabric of our spirit selves and unlock us from the egocentric 3D
perspective of reality. The more we become holographic and experience the
quantum fluidity within us, the more we expand into the infinite nature of all
Creation.

            RETURN TO ARTICLES

            ©1999, 2000, 2001 by Flower of Life Research LLC All Rights
Reserved

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **

Milis HU Internasional:

****
**** HU Databases List :
****
Mendaftar Inisiasi HU by Pillar: (6 Juli 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/hCdOmk1co96klX1PA8fgt7LnP4sbzIbQloEIJFU7
****
Daftar yg membutuhkan Healing :
http://www.flexlists.com/key/IGfr8xNZGMkXUQesG9unAGLG5pQRTAABhP3pnQp3
****
Inisiasi Shamballa MDH Level 1: (27 Juni 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/pPjMa3iR2vDi99MJaH8ZFJTZtk9yayfznymxCFoF
****
Inisiasi Shamballa MDH Level 2: (13 Juli 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/ykJ2OKwfPd0uHQATQmAkA6Jrw72yYiPxCyzri6G8
****

<<inline: flogo.gif>>

Kirim email ke