CLAIRVOYANCE, MEDIUMSHIP AND CHANNELING EXPLAINED

Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance is the ability to objectively perceive the emotional (astral)
world, or above. I use the word "ability" reluctantly because clairvoyance is
usually the result of a damaged etheric web, which actually means clairvoyance
is a disability (no offence intended). Clairvoyance is not a spiritual "gift",
nor does it necessarily indicate a high level of consciousness or spiritual
evolution (clairvoyants are found at all levels of development).
The body's etheric web blocks out most of our objective perception of the
emotional world, but not all of it. We all possess a small degree of objective
emotional consciousness, but this dim perception is blocked by the dampening
effect of our dense physical body and the intensity of our conscious mind. Our
waking consciousness has become conditioned to see only the physical world
because we live our waking lives in a physical environment. It takes a few
years for our minds to become conditioned in this way, which is why young
children are often able to see the emotional world. As adults we may
occasionally catch a glimpse of something in the corner of our eye, but when we
turn to look there is nothing there.
Contrary to popular belief, clairvoyance is not perceived through the "third
eye" (brow chakra) but through the navel chakra. Only the subplanes which
correspond to the active molecular kinds in a person's subtle bodies may be
viewed. Most clairvoyants are at the developed stage of the human kingdom and
are only able to perceive five subplanes of the emotional world (2:1-2:5).
The 4-dimensional nature of the emotional world allows objects to be seen from
every side at once, including the inside. This allows a closed book or a
crumpled up paper under the armpit to be read with relative ease. When a
physical object is viewed by a competent and trained clairvoyant they will be
able to see all of the following:
  1.. The physical object (1:1-1:3).

  2.. They will also be able to zoom in to the microscopic level and even see
the atomic structure.

  3.. The etheric counterpart of the object (1:4-1:6), including the subtle
energy circulating through it.

  4.. The emotional counterpart of the object (2:1-2:3) from every possible
angle at once, including the inside.

  5.. The molecular memory (akashic record) of the object will impart its
history.

The term "clairvoyance" means clear vision, which is a complete misnomer since
most clairvoyants don't see clearly. There are several reasons for this:

  a.. They may have limited capabilities or not know how to make full use of
their abilities.

  b.. The 4-dimensional nature of the emotional world can cause confusion with
numbers and words.

  c.. Beings and objects in the emotional world do not have the same permanence
as those in the physical world - everything is much more fluid and temporary.

  d.. Subtle matter automatically reacts to the faintest expression of
consciousness so it immediately expresses whatever thoughts, emotions, desires,
expectations, ideas or opinions anyone nearby may have. This means that
objective consciousness of the emotional world is not actually very objective.

  e.. The clairvoyant's own beliefs also colour their perceptions, making them
even less objective. If a clairvoyant has a theory and they investigate it in
the emotional world they will find "evidence" to confirm their theory, whether
it is true or not.

  f.. Some of the beings in the emotional world are black magicians, who are
intent on spreading misinformation and half-truths to retard the evolution of
humanity.

A great deal of attention, discernment and practise are required for a
clairvoyant to learn to distinguish between temporary and permanent phenomena
of the emotional world. A wise clairvoyant acquires esoteric knowledge before
trusting their abilities, because only then are they able to put them to
effective use. For the rest, clairvoyance is an entertaining distraction that
provides them (and others) with false information. That much is clear from the
ever-growing body of vague and contradictory mis-information that fills so many
new-age books and websites.

Objective perception of the emotional world, mental world and causal world
naturally occur when the body's etheric web is consumed by kundalini at
enlightenment. The self-deception that so often accompanies emotional
clairvoyance does not occur with causal clairvoyance because the ego has been
subjugated and causal consciousness can easily discern truth from falsehood.

People at the developed or humanistic stages can develop clairvoyance by
practising certain yoga techniques which stimulate their chakras to enable
objective information to be brought through their etheric web. However, the
practice is not recommended because clairvoyance can severely hinder one's
spiritual development:

  a.. It distracts people from the more important work of developing their
consciousness.

  b.. It gives people a false estimation of their level of development and can
give rise to a spiritual ego.

  c.. Non-enlightened clairvoyants have no means of discerning truth from
falsehood so they are easily misled. They generally believe everything they see
and hear, forgetting (or not knowing) that almost everything in these worlds
are the imaginative creations and thought-forms of relatively un-evolved
beings.

  d.. Clairvoyance is the ability to see "behind the scenes", but this
undermines the main purpose of physical incarnation, i.e. restricting our
consciousness to allow us to learn more effectively. Seeing "behind the scenes"
can be compared to cheating, and nobody learns from that.

  e.. Most clairvoyants develop false belief systems, and this counteracts
another important objective of physical incarnation: to overcome the illusions
of the emotional world and the fictions of the mental world from below, so that
we can permanently liberate ourselves from false beliefs.

  f.. Many clairvoyants try to make a living out of their "gift" by telling
other people what they know via private readings, public appearances, books or
websites. A lot of bad karma is generated if they mislead other people by
spreading misinformation (even if it is unknowingly).

The spontaneous acquisition of clairvoyance may be the result of practicing
yoga in a previous life, or it may be the karmic result (a damaged etheric web)
of practising black magic or witchcraft in a previous life.

Visions and hallucinations are temporary bouts of clairvoyance, which may be
brought on by drugs, trauma or fatigue. They are automatically constructed from
emotional-world matter in response to subconscious or super-conscious activity
of the experiencer. In this respect, most visions can be described as
objectively perceived dreams.

Etheric vision is not clairvoyance but is simply an expansion of the faculty of
physical sight. The physical eye is capable of seeing etheric matter, but the
consumption of meat and animal products counteracts the refinement of the
physical-etheric body and obstructs the natural activation of etheric objective
consciousness (1:4-1:6). Etheric vision is like x-ray vision because it enables
one to see through solid objects. It won't be too long before scientists
develop equipment capable of filming the etheric and emotional worlds - then
they will no longer be able to deny the existence of the afterlife or the
non-physical world.

Mediumship and Channeling
The subtle bodies of a medium are more loosely connected together than they are
in a regular person. This allows the subtle bodies to be easily disconnected
and enables a non-physical entity to take temporary control of the medium's
entire physical-etheric body or a large portion of their etheric body:
  a.. The medium's physical-etheric body can be temporarily possessed by a
non-physical entity to enable it to communicate with physical humans. The
medium's own emotional-mental body is displaced whilst the non-physical entity
is in possession.

  b.. The medium can temporarily relinquish some matter from their etheric body
to allow a non-physical entity to manifest. The vibratory state of the etheric
matter can be slowed down so that the etheric manifestation becomes visible to
the human eye. Some of the etheric matter can even be temporarily converted
into physical matter to enable the entity to interact with physical world.

Mediumship should not be considered a psychic power because it actually
involves relinquishing one's power. A loosely connected subtle body is not a
gift or a blessing; like clairvoyance it is a disability. Mediumship is
extremely detrimental to one's long-term physical, emotional and mental health,
so the practice is not recommended. Bigger problems arise when mediums act as
channels for the purpose of acquiring information about the spirit world
(emotional world). It should be obvious that a dead person has no more
knowledge than a living person - people don't suddenly become enlightened when
they die, so why would anyone believe them over a living person? Any
emotional-world entity that claims to be an ascended master, oversoul or
archangel and offers "esoteric" knowledge is a fraud that cannot be trusted -
plain and simple. Ascended masters do not communicate through channels or
mediums. The lowest world they operate in is the causal world, meaning they
will only communicate to humanistic and enlightened people. Anyone who openly
claims to be enlightened, for the purpose of making money or attracting
followers, is definitely not.

Channeling differs from mediumship in that the emotional-world entity does not
take possession the person's entire body; they just take control of the
voice-box or the arm (in the case of automatic writing).

Less than 20% of psychics, mediums and channelers are completely genuine, so it
is no wonder that they rarely stands up to scientific scrutiny. Of the
discarnate entities that seek to communicate through psychics, mediums and
channelers, approximately 50% are actively trying to mislead us by spreading
false or distorted information, 45% are well meaning but ill-informed so can
tell us very little, and only 5% are authentic spirit guides who provide
trustworthy and useful information.

Clairvoyants and mediums often call the physical world the "material world",
and the emotional world the "spiritual world". This implies that there are only
two worlds and gives the impression that the beings in the higher "spiritual
world" are more knowledgeable than we are in the "material world", but actually
the reverse is true. Emotional consciousness contributes nothing to our
understanding of reality; it is mere a driving-force to activate our mental
consciousness. Beings that permanently reside in the emotional world do so
because they have not activated their mental consciousness, so they know
practically nothing about the true nature of reality.

Quote:
** In this age of Aquarius, science will become religious, and religion will
become scientific. Disagreements between science and religion will come to an
end, and people will begin to comprehend that both spirit and matter are
derived from the same source, and are only modifications of the One Universal
Energy **
****
Mendaftar Inisiasi HU by Pillar: (3 Aug 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/hCdOmk1co96klX1PA8fgt7LnP4sbzIbQloEIJFU7

Inisiasi Silver Violet Flame : (20 Juli 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/48FOSscdpUw1Of8AhI0lP4uwoPiO4EU9NAYF3bTs

Wings of Light Empowerment : (27 Juli 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/EdV3X1Rh3CEuXN94s4pyQAHNiEyS731LhWOfYFw1

Pelangi Tunggal (17 Aug 09)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/PlUaAwv3IkFRVlupVOSLg8nGdLB7rMzh8urI0XLI

Inisiasi Reiki Usui level 1-2 (10 & 31 Aug)
http://www.flexlists.com/key/axm1a3ifYv5aROwrXhLHQZBYUMXdNv3Y2pZdtitr

Kirim email ke