2005/5/26, Ulrich Kunitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Probably yes. Currently I'm not aware of complete and definitive
> introduction into the implementation of a Java VM. There is a

Well, I will begin from that one, and will put the others on the reading
list (gosh...if I put the titles in a list, I will need to use 3 digit...)

If you don't fear to look at the "dark side of the force",
> Serge Lidin's book "Inside Microsoft .NET IL assembler" is a
> readable introduction into the Intermediate Language used by the
> Common Language Runtime. It has indeed a black cover. ;-)

Impossible, my 'religion' prohibit this! ;-) I'll surely go to hell if I
read such a "Book of Shadows" ;-)

Well, I'll put it on the "proscribed texts" list! If one day I'll become
heretic, I'll surely give an eye to it!

Tanks.

Raffaele

--
If you want a GMail account, send me an E-Mail.