Dims,
I would like to start filling out the modules and interfaces part of
harmonyArchitecture wiki page.  I looked at the wiki revision history
and noticed that you were the last person to modify the page.  Do you
know if there is a protocol for modifying this document.  Do people
"just make changes" or is there a gatekeeper who must be notified.  If
there is no gatekeeper, I volunteer for this job.  There are two
sections on modules and interfaces.  They overlap.  Ultimately we need
one section.  Should I add my detail to my section and leave the
resolution of overlap to another time?
  Thanks
    Weldon