On May 27, 2005, at 6:09 PM, Raffaele Castagno wrote:

2005/5/27, Steve Blackburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi all,

I imagine I'm not alone in thinking that there are a great many
concrete things people can be working on right away, even while
discussion on key design issues continues. It would be good to have a

My 2 (euro)cents:

There's not only the need to start implementing code.

I'm (slowly) translating some of the wiki documentation to Italian, but
someone could also create a webpage for the Incubator site,

We'll put up a webpage to track incubator status, but we also need to decide on how we want to do the project website.

Ideas? I've used simple xdoc, maven and forrest, and I think that simple xdoc is the most straightforward.

or sort
alphabetically the "People" page, organize the reference documentation, or simply change the layout of the wiki to make it more accessibile and good looking. These are tasks that anyone could take in charge, but that are
somehow important anyway.

indeed.  thanks

geir

Best Regards

Raffaele

--
If you want a GMail account, send me an E-Mail.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]