On Jun 7, 2005, at 4:32 PM, Sven de Marothy wrote:

On Tue, 2005-06-07 at 16:14 -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Either one - if here, we can certainly suggest to classpath (and even
provide some code... I'm dying to contribute to something under the
GPL ;)

Geir,
I know you were joking, but GNU Classpath isn't under the GPL.
You know that. But there's been enough misconceptions about this on this
list already. Let's not risk adding to them.

I meant GPL + Exception. And I wasn't joking. I think it would be fun to contribute there. :)

geir

GPL+exception != LGPL != GPL

/Sven

[EMAIL PROTECTED]