> Perhaps there is a mismatch between where you installed Classpath
> and where jchevm is looking for it.. ? I.e., class not found because
> the class really is not found.
>
> Did you configure jchevm with any "--with-classpath=" flag? If not
> then you should have /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip
> (on Linux, not sure what the Windows equivalent is). That is, jchevm's
> default expected Classpath root is /usr/local/classpath.
>
> -Archie

Archie,
It looks like it is finding glibj.zip.  But I still get the same error
message when I try to build.

$ ./configure --with-classpath=/usr/local/classpath
/bin/sh: /cygdrive/c/Documents: No such file or directory
configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for /usr/local/classpath/share/classpath/glibj.zip... yes

Weldon Washburn