Class Lib developers,

To make porting Harmony Class Lib to non-Harmony JVMs easier, it would
be great if all the java code that declares native methods was in one
place.  For the JCEVM port, I added most of the required native method
declarations directly to the kernel directory.  I suggest moving the
below files to the kernel directory to keep all native related code in
one place.  Thoughts?

nio/src/main/java/com/ibm/platform/OSMemory.java
 - wants to call native methods for stuff like malloc(), free(), memset()

nio/src/main/java/com/ibm/platform/OSFileSystem.java
 - wants to call native methods for stuff like file lock/unlock(),
fflush(), read/write()...

luni/src/main/java/java/io/FileDescriptor.java
 - wants to call a native method for initializing a new "fd".

I have not looked but the following files may also be candidate for
moving to the kernel directory:
 - OSComponent.java, OSNetworkSystem.java, OSComponentFactory.java

--
Weldon Washburn