Now that JCHEVM licensing issues are resolved, I would like to find a
home for mods that make Harmony Classlib more portable.  The files
are:

nio/src/main/java/com/ibm/platform/OSMemory.java
nio/src/main/java/com/ibm/platform/OSFileSystem.java
luni/src/main/java/java/io/FileDescriptor.java

All of the above files contain native method declarations.  To get
"hello world" on JCHEVM working,  I temporarily commented out the
"native" keyword and turned the code into method definitions with a
few simple hacks.

Since the above files declare native methods, one possibility is to
move them into the kernel directory.  Another possibility is to leave
the above files where they are and have them call into
"kernel/src/main/java/java/lang/kernel_OSMemory.java".  The idea is to
move all the native method declarations into the kernel directory.

Thoughts on the above?

--
Weldon Washburn