Mark,

Thanks for working on the diffs.  I have tried to get svn to behave.
Version 1.3.0 dated Jan 15 does not recognize the "--diff-cmd" you
suggest below.  It might be a cygwin issue.

Can you check-in just the kernel adapter stubs for now?  This should
involve zero diffs since this is a generic implementation of the
stubs.  There was a discussion previously to put all the kernel_path
related files below .../enhanced/gnuclasspathadapter/  Thus no worry
about overwriting the existing empty stubs in Classlib.