Paulex, Mikhail, all,
Do I understand the proposed directory structure for stress tests
correctly?

src/test/

    +- impl/

    +- compliant/

    +- stress/
    |   |
    |   +- org
    |       |
    |       +- apache
    |           |
    |           +- harmony
    |               |
    |               +- test
    |                   |
    |                   +- stress
    |                       |
    |                       +- generator
    |                       |   |
    |                       |   +- Loop.java
    |                       |   |
    |                       |   +- Thread.java
    |                       |   |
    |                       |   \- Package.java
    |                       |
    |                       +- gc
    |                       |
    |                       \- <more packages>

    \- etc/

> 1) We will run compliant to validate test suite
> 2) We will not run stress before commit
I think pre-commit checks should be done according to a test list, not a
directory structure. The reason is simple: number of compliant tests in
a directory will constantly grow while the pre-commit check must take a
reasonable time.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,