Mikhail,

For me is hard to differentiate between X509CertImplTest and
X509CertImplITest. So I vote for inventing something different.

Why moving implementation-independent tests into a separate package
(like org.apache.harmony.test.<tested_package>) is no longer discussed?
BTW, in this case we can remove excessive Test suffix.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division

"ImplTest"