All,

I am in the process of moving gnuclasspathadapter to a much new
version of Harmony Class Library.  I did an "svn update" two days ago.

There is a problem in the early boot stage with the method "class$"
from the current version of java/lang/Character.  I have looked at
java/lang/Character.class for a method called, "class$" and can't find
any evidence of it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Could "class$"
somehow be related to inner classes??

My next step is to use the debugger to watch the class loader load
method "class$".

--
Weldon Washburn