Folks,

There were several interesting email chains about Harmony VM and MMTK
last year.  This topic died in large part because there was no JVM.
Since then, several JVMs have been donated.  I volunteer to do an
initial investigation of porting MMTK to the recent DRLVM donation.
From a quick grep of the code, it appears that write barriers are only
partially implemented.  We will need to make write barriers functional
before many of the features of MMTK can be used.   Thoughts?

   Weldon

--
Weldon Washburn